I received these 100% pure essential oils from Aroma Foundry for review: Sage, Basil, Spearmint and Lavender.
- 100% Pure
- All Natural
- Hand Bottled
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Sourced from USA or Native Region
- No Chemicals
- No Preservatives
- Therapeutic Grade
- Professional Aromatherapy Grade Hand Bottled
Lavender is a staple in our home, it is a gentle, calming oil with so many uses. I put 6 drops in a diffuser every night so my son has a restful sleep. The diffuser also works as a night light.
I haven’t used Basil before so I thought I would give it a try. I also tried it in a diffuser since it helps promote focus and reduces anxiety. It has a warm spicy scent but not one of my favorites.
The Spearmint was quite nice, reminding me of gum. It’s a milder alternative to peppermint oil so is good to use for children. But as with other essential oils be sure to mix it with a carrier oil. For headaches, try rubbing some on the back of your neck.
I added the Sage to this hair rinse recipe below to refresh the scalp, treat dry scalp and dandruff and promote healthy hair growth. Sage is a traditional treatment for graying hair and it may promote new hair growth. You can also substitute Lavender for the Sage if you like.
GREEN TEA APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HAIR RINSE
- 2 bags Green Tea
- 16 ounces Boiling Water
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 drops Rosemary Essential Oil
- 3 drops Sage Essential Oil
- Add the 2 tea bags and 16 ounces of boiling water to a heat-proof glass container.
- Let steep for 20 minutes. Remove the bags, squeeze the excess water back into the glass container (such as a jar with at least a 2 1/2 cup capacity), and discard the used tea bags.
- Add the 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, rosemary and sage essential oils to the brewed tea. Seal with a lid and shake to mix well. Cool completely before using. Shake before use.
To use this Green Tea Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, first wash hair in the shower with warm water. Then, pour about 3/4 cup onto the scalp. Massage scalp, allow the rinse to soak for 10 minutes, then condition and rinse as your normally would.
I enjoyed using these 100% pure essential oils from Aroma Foundry.